Monday, June 21, 2010

Any one tried MILANI cosmetics?

specially the foundations and its coverageAny one tried MILANI cosmetics?
Never heard of it.Any one tried MILANI cosmetics?
Cheap and good
Yep! I loved their blush, it's great, goes on really pigmented and pretty. And it's cheap too, so you really can't complain. Haven't tried their foundations yet, I'll have to see how they work although I don't wear foundation on a daily basis.
yes, i have used them for years, and love them, i have sensitive skin and they worked great with it
yea, it's an okay line. the cream to powder is nice.
Yes! omg amazing!!!





Awesome question, PLZZZ make mine the best answer and i'll do the same for u cuz someone got on my name and took all my points! PLZ HELP! thx and thx for the best answer %26amp; 2 points!
Yep, they're awesome because their color payoff is awesome and they are comparable to MAC so check their stuff out, you won't regret it--especially at their price
I love milani cosmetics. I been using it for about a year and its pretty cheap and the foudation for african americans are really good. they also have good lip gloss. not to glossy but still with a shine. and you can get a shimmer also. and i believe its oil-free too.
I love Milani, it's like the drug store MAC. And very cheap.
I've not heard of it but I LOVE my Mary Kay foundation it's great and at only 14 bucks it won't break you and the product last a long time!! Check it out at www.marykay.com/kfrench2006 and request samples but emailing her!!
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles