Monday, June 21, 2010

Can anyone help - Benefit Cosmetics??

I'm thinking of trying out Benefit's ';Non-Fiction'; liquid makeup.


There is no Benefit makeup counter anywhere really near where I live, so I would have to order off their website. I was browsing the shades. I'm very fair skin, and I can't decide which colour would be more suitable for me - Light Beige or Cool Beige (i think that's what they are called), Volume 1 or Volume 3. Anyway the website is www.benefitcosmetics.com so if anyone has any suggestions please help. Also what you think of this brand?? Thanks.Can anyone help - Benefit Cosmetics??
actually i have never heard of this line...i know i can't find my make up either in stores in this area and i have to order online...i love bare escentuals...you can order many times cheaper at ebay then the actually site but don't forget to account s%26amp;h in the charges so you can compare... you could at least try there for a break in the cost...Can anyone help - Benefit Cosmetics??
I CAN HELP!!! I positively adore Benefit Cosmetics!! The colors are very true to tone so if you are very very fair skinned to the point where you have blue undertones, go with Volume 3 Cool Beige. If you have any sort of a yellow-y undertone to your skin go with volume 1 Light Beige.





I swapped my Non-Fiction for Playsticks (in Teeter Totter) because it was easy to toss in my purse %26amp; carry around. At first it feels weird but once I blend it on it feels looks natural and feels light %26amp; soft not heavy %26amp; cakey *ew*. People say ';you look so nice today'; and no one can ever tell that I have on makeup! I tried for that look with Bare Escentuals but I looked like a corpse, it was not yellow-y enough to look real on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles