Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can anyone help with cosmetics please?

Hi, i love the look of some barry m products (listed below) but i am unsure as to weather they contain shimmer or not. Its vital I know beofore buying online becuase I can't use the shimmer ones due to a skin condition (I have a really nasty allergic reaction to glitter or any kind whatso ever, it sucks at christmas time haha). If you have/ know some who has these products would you be so kind as to tell me if they have shimmer in them? thank you everyone :)





-Glossy Tube's - Lip Glosses Matt Pink


-Foundation Creme - pale


-Nail paints in the following colours:


[Bright purple]


[Racing green]


[Block orange]


[Grey]


[Navy]


[cobalt blue]


[Red wine]


[Spring green]


[shocking pink]


-Liquid Eyeliner Black





I know theres quite a list there! but if anyone could help with even one, it would help me greatly.





Many thanks





Nezz


xoxCan anyone help with cosmetics please?
I haven't seem the creme but it doesn't look shimery.


If you email them they're pretty helpful.


The eyeliner is matte %26amp; I'm guessing the lipgloss is matte too %26amp; so they won't contain any shimmer :)





Spring green doesn't contain any shimmer %26amp; neither does the grey.


Hope this helps xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles