Monday, June 21, 2010

Job at Sephora, cosmetics counter? age 17, very close to 18?

Hi! I'm 17 years old, i looove experimenting with makeup and i especially love sephora. I want a full-time seasonal job for this summer. Unfortunately I don;t turn 18 until august, and soon after that ill be leaving for my university studies faar away. Do you think I can nail a job at Sephora at age 17? Is it unheard of? I want to add I am very precocious and mature, love the classiness of sephora girls, and have numerous honors in school and am going to a great university this fall. would these help my case? I just graduated high school last week.Job at Sephora, cosmetics counter? age 17, very close to 18?
get a work permit from your high school, doesn't matter if you graduated already. check with sephora first, to see if they require a permit at all.





good luck, hope you get the job.Job at Sephora, cosmetics counter? age 17, very close to 18?
It would probably help, but you now have less than 2 months until you leave. You may have better luck working retail outside of cosmetics as they may want to train you more. Just my thought.
I think Sephora requires some sort of cosmetic experience because you help a lot of people and have to answer questions. They may want to train you. I would get another retail job, plenty of places hire just for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles