Monday, June 21, 2010

A make up / cosmetics question for guys?

A make up question FOR GUYS!!!?


hi there, just wondering if theres any guys out there who could tell me which make up brands they buy? i am designing a new range of make up for teeenagers male and female, for my final degree project, and would like some opinions from guys, to see hich make up brands appeal to guys the most,





i also have a quick survey which literally will take 2 ins of your time which asks you about make up you use. it would be great if you could complete it. heres the link below:





http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=8rpcaafg7s8b4t3581062





thankyou in advance





claire xA make up / cosmetics question for guys?
There are only certain types of guys that wear make up...A make up / cosmetics question for guys?
i dont wear it now but when i had a really bad case of acne i was wearing concealer to cover it up i still use it sometimes when i get a breakout on my forehead
Well one of my friends friend wears make-up :) hehe.


And he wears a little bit of grey eye-liner and plain lip gloss,


sometimes blush 鈾?br>




I did the survey xox
I dont wear it personally :P but my mate had really bad acne and he sorted out with a skin tone specific kind of spot cream.... kind of like foundation acne cream =] x
SL*A*P*PER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles