Monday, June 21, 2010

Should I ask my partner permission to have cosmetic surgery?

I'm young and good looking but had 2 kids. I'm a small frame girl. but I have this yucky (not that yucky) loose skin in my lower abdomen...I hate it. he says he can live with it. but then why does his eyes come off when he sees a nice girls stomach? I want it for me. I have always liked looking good. should I just do it. I have the doctor, I've been to the first visit and all their waiting is my yes....help!!!Should I ask my partner permission to have cosmetic surgery?
I am not sure of your exact situation but I think you should talk to him about the procedure before scheduling it. You said you have 2 kids. If they are young and still need a lot of help from you, assisting you in your daily routine might be needed while you recover. If he is going to need to help you with this it might be wise to include him in your plans. You don't have to necessarily ask him for permission but just let him know what your intentions are and perhaps consult with him as to when would be the best time to schedule it. That way you know the kids are cared for and you can be taken care of while you recover. Keep in mind that abdominal surgery can take a bit to recover from and you won't want to do too much for a while. Everyone in your life needs to be available and on board to help you get through that time.Should I ask my partner permission to have cosmetic surgery?
I don't think you need to ask permission, it's your body. However you should talk to him in terms of how it will benefit both of you. Don't bring up the other girls. Just explain to him that it would boost your self esteem which in turn could boost your libido. Explain to him the risks and possible side effects. In the long run what's important is that you both understand how this could benefit both of you. Good luck to you both.
At least ask permission. You don't really need his ';approval'; but you should still let him in on such a big decision. It's not the kinda surprise most men wud enjoy waking up to, I think many would feel slightly betrayed, as if you snuck around their back to get something accomplished. Again, even if he says ';I can live with it'; explain the situation and that u are going to have it done. He does not need to approve of it, but at least give him a chance to say ';no'; or ';i don't care'; or ';yes.'; Don't just do it without telling him.
Why would you need his permission? You're not having surgery on HIS stomach.





I would inform him, but not ask ';permission';. Just say, ';I think I will be much more comfortable with my stomach after this surgery.'; Tell him when it's going to be and how much it's going to cost, so he has the details, and then do it.





I would think long and hard about a surgery, though. Make sure it's what you really want. And good luck! :)
But there's nothing wrong with getting it done, but its not going to make you happy if you are looking for it to make you happy. Plastic surgery should be done for you, not to make others like you more or anything like that. I wouldn't even consider what he thinks of it, or what you think he thinks about it. Otherwise, you're doing it for the wrong reasons.
I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK HIM BUT DO IT FOR YOU NOT FOR HIM,


IF HE LOVES YOU HE WOULD LOVE YOU FOR EVERYTHING NOT JUST YOUR LOOSE SKIN. I MEAN COMMON YOU HAVE HAD TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.


BUT YEH IF YOU WANT TO DO IT YOU SHOULDNT ASK FOR HIS PERMISSION MAYBE JUST SEE WHAT HE THINKS OF THE IDEA.


OTHERWISE TRY WORKING OUT :)


GOOD LUCK AND MERRY XMAS!!! :)
No. It's your body. Do it for yourself, not for your partner.
yes









id say go for it if its gonna make that area look better hell i would!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles