Monday, June 21, 2010

Best powder form mac cosmetics ?

i need some for school, i want my face to look smooth %26amp; glowing but not oily. but not ashy either like other powders tend to do.





right now my two options are : this one http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15108%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD10342








OR THIS ONE .








http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15108%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD1624





please help me decide . thanks. :)Best powder form mac cosmetics ?
you best bet is to go with the mineralize skinfinish but if you have skin that is prone to being oily this is not for you cause it has a slight sheen to it. maybe you should get the loose instead of the pressed mineralize. the select sheer doesn't have mush pigment in it . thats something you use to set your makeup or to just take the shine out of your skinBest powder form mac cosmetics ?
I'd get the first one. I love MAC.
I really do not recommend mac for a foundation or any face makeup! i used mac the studio fix powder and it made my face look fake and really bad! i do like macs mascara and eyeshadow but definetley not any face products. try using the bare escentuals i live it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles