Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When it comes to cosmetics and should i go for the same brand for my gf?

I have bought her pretty much the whole range of Christian Dior, as presents. She does not usually wear perfume except for myself.When it comes to cosmetics and should i go for the same brand for my gf?
I think either u let her choose the cosmetic she is using usually or get her something good..





World top 5 skincare %26amp; cosmetic brands:


Estee Laura (good %26amp; very X)


Artistry (good %26amp; cheap)


Sofine (only in japan)


Clinique (good %26amp; very X)


Lancome (good but very X)When it comes to cosmetics and should i go for the same brand for my gf?
Let her choose it herself
creepy.....





okay sorri but is this a girl or a guy because that is kinda what determines the answer u need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles