Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What colors of MAC cosmetics would you suggest for me?

i have very fair skin, slight freckles, light blue eyes and light brown hair with very blond high lites. my husband said it's ok for me to buy some cosmetics for myself for my birthday (he couldnt buy anything, he is deployed) and i've decided i want to try MAC. i checked their website and they have no locations or stores that sell it anywhere around here. anyways, all i need is suggestions for eyes cheeks and lips, i am a die hard bare minerals foundation girl and want to use up what i have left of that before switching foundations. thanks!What colors of MAC cosmetics would you suggest for me?
First off, if you use Bare Minerals foundation, DO NOT SWITCH!! My MAC saleslady actually *talked me out* of changing foundations! She said if you use Bare Minerals or Clinique and switch to MAC, your skin may freak out.





As far as colors, MAC's are great, they stay on well and last for ages.





Try their Email and Artist link here http://www.maccosmetics.com/customerserv鈥?/a>





They can help you pick what colors will be best for the look you are going for :-)
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles