Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sales Associate Job at Lush cosmetics?

So, long story short (well, somewhat), I went into Lush the other day buying Henna for my hair. While being rung up, the manager and I where talking about her job, and then it got into how I was looking for seasonal employment. She was extremely excited and asked me to come in for an interview, yesterday was my interview and all through out the interview she couldn't stop saying how much she liked me. She didn't offer me the job but made it pretty clear that I made a good impression. My question is, I just got a job at Wells Fargo and that requires me to work 30 hours a week (Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur and Fri/Sat). I always take Sundays off because that's my family day. I was wondering if it would be possible to only work at Lush two days out of the week, either Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur and do full hours those two days (6-8 hours) and have her still want to hire me. She already knows that I have another job, I'm really good in customer service, professionally I have a year and a half experience in customer service, retail, and cash handling. I don't need this job, but the extra money would be nice for the holidays, and I've always wanted to work in a store like that around Christmas time. What do you think?





Thank you!Sales Associate Job at Lush cosmetics?
I say GO FOR IT!!!


I love Lush =] they have amazing products!





Besides, you'll get a good discount too lolSales Associate Job at Lush cosmetics?
go for it if she's happy to have you for two days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles