Monday, June 21, 2010

Are e.l.f. cosmetics crappy?

I already ordered couple of things from their site and I'm not sure if the products work well...





Heres what I got :


1. Pencil Eyeliner


2. Strawberry Creme conditioning lip balm


3. blending eye brush


4. Earth and Water Mascara Duo


5. Butter Pecan Duo Eyeshadow Cream


6. butternut Brightening eye color





Thats all I purchased. From your experience please tell me how great E.L.F. products are. ALSO, how long does the standard shipping take?? Respond a.s.a.p. please :]Are e.l.f. cosmetics crappy?
Here's what I can say, you get what you pay for!


Some of their products are a steal!


Well priced and work well.


Others are not so great.





Regarding what you purchased:


-the eyeliner didn't draw to well for me.


-the lip blam I have not tried.


-the blending eye brush is great!


-the mascara works just fine but it had a strange scent to it.


-This works well as if you apply eyeshadow over top of it. It works without shadow, but is a little sticky and creases.


-Have no used the butternut eyecolor.





Products I can recommend are:


-blending eye brush


-eye shadow brush


-full face brush


-bronzing brush


-duo eyeshadow cream


-eyeliner brush


-all mineral eyeshadows





everything else, I have no experience with.Are e.l.f. cosmetics crappy?
thank you! Report Abuse

i bought some stuff from their last year and i wouldnt say it was the ';best'; quality..but it works. i got some eyeliner and a cover-up stick. i also bought a brush, but the bristles from it always fall off, so i just threw it out. i still use the eyeliner sometimes and it goes on rlly good but it doesnt last very long. i guess it just depends on the product and wat ur looking for. hope i was a little helpful. :)
Haven't used them, but since I've never heard of it, probably not very good.


Next time, go to a makeup store like MAC or Sephora if you're looking for good quality. Don't buy online. It's best if you try the product in the store to see if it matches your skintone and picutres aren't the same as seeing the colour in person.
i've never used them, but i know that they're EXTREMELY low priced. my standby is if it's cheap in price, it will most likely be cheap in wearing (a.k.a. easily smearable or comes off easily, doesn't go on very well). i'd try only ONE item you bought, see if it's good, and if not, see what their policy is on returning items.





:)
Yes, VERY CRAPPY...





I heard of it and I was like WOW there prices are really cheap.. I bought a couple of items. Tried them and yeah.. never again!!!
OK- but don't buy the foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles