Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you use cosmetics like Mac, Fashion Fair, and Iman?

I use them because cosmetics for women of color (medium to dark skin tones) like me really enhance my skin tone better than most. Mac has so many colors thats why it works well on women of color.Do you use cosmetics like Mac, Fashion Fair, and Iman?
I've purchased MAC and Iman cosmetics in the past. It's true that they both have a large range of shades. And i must admit that they feel great on the skin. But if you're in the small percentage of women who have hard to match skin tones, like me, then you can't use either products.





When I bought MAC and Iman. The sales people supposedly gave me a correct color match. And when I looked in the mirror it seemed to blend in. But the moment I walked outside into natural light, it looked like I had a red mask on. So I took the makeup back and tried a color in a neutral undertone. Again when I looked at my face in natural light, it completly washed me out.





So it was then that I knew I had strong yellow undertones. So again I tried getting a shade that had a warm (yellow undertone). But unfortunately, it was still to pink. Eventually I had to end up purchasing foundation formulated for Asian women. Which did match my skin. But despite that I still use alot of MAC's eyeshadows and blushes.Do you use cosmetics like Mac, Fashion Fair, and Iman?
no i dont use those bcuz i find them 2 expensive...there is other stuff i use that works well on women of color for a different price
yea i use mac
I love Mac and Aveda. They are just better quality.
I've used Mary Kay for 19 years now. Why change.
I like to use Mac when I got out at nights just cause the colors are more dramatic and sexy looking. However, during the day I use only Mary Kay just cause its such a natural elegant look.
i love mac. they make really good foundation. and their eyeshadows are really bright.
Mac is really good quality stuff. Lots of tones...good texture....wont harm the skin. Mac is a make up company exclucively. Other brands make all sorts of beauty products. Their base make up and loose powder is very good.
I use mac lipsticks and eyeshadow because they have such strong colors.
I buy them all but I end up using them once or twice, a complete waste of money. The only thing I use consistently is my clean %26amp; clear shine control invisible powder. everthing else make me seem to made-up.
Yeah, i use the Mac liquid foundation because it complements my skin more. but other than that, the rest of my make up are from Estee Lauder. =) A greater variety of selection and good skin care products.
I don't use them I use Mary Kay and I love it. You can get samples just contact me!! You can check out the products at www.marykay.com/kfrench2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles