Monday, June 21, 2010

What type of cosmetics am I allowed to put in a carryon in a plane? ?

I tried looking at some airplane baggage sites, and have had no luck.





I don't know what I'm allowed to bring, cosmetically, in a carry-on during my flight.





Can I bring my foundation in a glass bottle? I don't want to get to the airport and have them tell me I have to throw away my $35 foundation because it's in a glass bottle!





Can I transfer my lotions and liquids into unmarked bottles?





I've heard you can't bring hand sanitizer, is that true?





And lastly, can I bring a hair dryer and straighner in a carry-on?





Help!What type of cosmetics am I allowed to put in a carryon in a plane? ?
You can bring everything except liquids but here is the full list on the official website http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/p鈥?/a>


But anything that is important to you or expensive like your foundation keep it in your suitcase to avoid breakage or risking losing itWhat type of cosmetics am I allowed to put in a carryon in a plane? ?
I think the best thing to do is call the airline directly. Go to the website of the airline that you will be flying with and call the 1-800 number. I have the same questions as you do and I also need to know the same thing. I am leaving for a trip in two weeks to Phoenix. Have fun wherever your destination is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles