Monday, June 21, 2010

Prescriptives or Clinique for cosmetics and skincare which do you think I should go with?

I am currently using mac nc15 foundation and cosmetics, but they have been breaking me out. I heard that clinique and prescriptives are good, my skin is normal to dry, I am in my 30's. I would like to know out of these two lines ONLY, no bare minerals please or any of those mineral lines, with my normal to dry skin the powder foundations age me bad and settle into every line! I am very fair with warm undertones and blue eyes. Which line CLinique or prescriptives and if you have used either line what did you or do you like/dislike about the line of cosmetics/skincare? I am a mother of 4 also, so which ever line has a streamlined routine would be nice and quick makeup that looks good and lasts...I only get one time in the day to do my makeup and that is it! Thanks! :)Prescriptives or Clinique for cosmetics and skincare which do you think I should go with?
i love clinque. for you start of with a nice moustirizer then use the ';almost makeup'; foundation, then a soft bronzer on your cheek bones, their long pretty lashes mascara. but get your make-up at bonus time so you can get a make-up bag and free make-up.Prescriptives or Clinique for cosmetics and skincare which do you think I should go with?
It sounds to me like you would really benefit from the 100% minerals found in Heavenly Boutique, Ltd's mineral makeup. There are only two ingredients in the foundation, and it has a built in SPF of 15-20 depending on the coverage amount. I know you said you don't want mineral makeup, but I think it might be a matter of application process. I am a 37 year old mother of five, and I developed the Heavenly Boutique, Ltd line FOR us!! The most important part of the application is the moisturizer before you apply the minerals. I apply my moisturizer, then I brush and dry my hair, then I come back to my makeup. This gives the moisturizer time to really get into the creases, crevices, etc of my face. Then, with the kabuki brush, I begin application of the mineral foundation. I buff it all over, two times to make sure I have good coverage (I have some uneven skin tone issues) then I apply the shimmer powder--very sparingly--for that ';glow'; that seems to have disappeared. Then after my eye makeup and lips, I finish it with the rose water finishing spray--this really sets the makeup and then I am ready for the day!! The mineral makeup always looks better about 10 minutes or so after it is applied--this is one of the unique qualities of the minerals--they soften with the warmth of your skin, and really do a fabulous job! I hope this helps, because another reason I developed this line is because there are so many bad chemicals in the liquid foundations and makeup, and I really don't want things like parabens, or stearic acid on my face--parabens have been linked to skin cancer, and stearic acid is a by-product of the steaming the flesh from the carcass of pigs--nasty, I know, but it is true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles