Monday, June 21, 2010

My BF likes my .... cosmetics??? wr;/?

Ok, here is a problem , my bf likes my cosmetics i don't mean make up etc but shower gel, shampoo , cream , body lotion. If im asking he always says ( because it's smell so nice and it's not allergic...)





he is totally straight but sometimes i dont know when he doing it;/


i dont mind, but i dont wanna people talk about that he could be gay or something;/





what do u think???My BF likes my .... cosmetics??? wr;/?
It may surprise you to know loads of straight guys do this. ;) I really don't see the problem to be honest. Yes, I'd be concerned if he started dressing up in girls clothes and putting a bit of lippy on, but he's only looking after himself (which is good!) with a bit of shower gel, shampoo, lotions, etc. That's absolutely normal, so don't get worried. :)My BF likes my .... cosmetics??? wr;/?
Once guys try their gf's shampoo and shower gel, they don't like going back to what they used? Cream? Don't know what you mean, but I am a big fan of body lotions, if you have a concern about fragrence buy him the unscented body lotions like Lubriderm and just explain that you would rather smell prettier than him.
Its completely normal! Don't worry!





Actually boys are also getting into these sort of stuff nowadays. Boys also care about how they look and smell!!
its really not that bad or wierd, as long as he isnt stealing from you or anything, if ppl start to talk just say that you make him wear it because you want him to smell good or something... idk, goodLuK
its perfectly normal i do the same thing with my gf's facial wash moisturizer shampoo but not big fan of lotion...





its because girls have all the good stuff lols and yeah the smell is nice ..
ummm.. i dunno maybe u should ask him privatly who knows maybe he is gay! lol im jk or maybe he just likes smelly things ha.If ppls r saying hes gay slap them across the face!!!1 =]=]=]=]
oh count urself lucky u got a boyfriend that cares about his own appearance - i think its fab u got nothin to worry about!!
its great! You put in so much effort so he should too! And maybe its his way of flirting.... or maybe hes in it for the shampoo..I would. JK!!
I think its normal. My bf uses my facial cleansing gel. Once a guy gets a hold of the good stuff they wont dare buy it they just use the gf's items. lol
dont worry,


they jus like the decent stuff,,


males are always doing it.nuthenk tew worry about .
it's just normal. every one has their quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles