Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you use MAC Cosmetics? If so which is the best MSF?

Please let me know which one is your favourite, i already have Petticoat , Gold Spill , Gold Deposit , Soft %26amp; Gentle , Porcelain Pink , Naked You , Northern Light , Light Flush , Refined , Shimpagne , Global Glow , So Ceylon , Brunette , Redhead , Blonde , Glissade , Perfect Topping , New Vegas , Shooting Star , and all of the skinfinish naturals , my favourite is Shooting Star , ehats yours?? xxxDo you use MAC Cosmetics? If so which is the best MSF?
My favorite so far from my MSF collection is So Ceylon. It's so natural and pretty :) I would rather have back-ups of So Ceylon than the ones I have now!Do you use MAC Cosmetics? If so which is the best MSF?
I have no MAC products.





:(





I really really want some though! I have found a store near me (UK, Debenhams) and I am going there soon, even if I have to walk by foot!





You are soooooooooooooo lucky to have all of them.





Are they eyeshadows and I agree with above, what is MSF?





xxxx
petticoat and shimpagne.
Soft and Gentle by far
what is MSF?
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles