Monday, June 21, 2010

Anyone tryed bella pierre cosmetics?

i purchased a couple nice shades of eyeshadow from bella pierre cosmetics.. the lady that was helping me also showed me the mineral foundation.


She tried it out on my skin, and i guess it looked fine, but i was wondering if anyone has tryed it...


... what do you think, and how is the coverage considering that it's only loose powder?


i have dry skin and a few dark spots here and there and i want decent coverage where i dont have to keep re-applying...


think this products right for me?


...or if you know of any other natural/mineral foundations with good coverage, let me know!


thanks!Anyone tryed bella pierre cosmetics?
I use the Bella Pierre mineral foundation and I love it!


Since it is 100% minerals, it is not recommended to use any liquid on your face, including moisturizer.... but I still do anyway cause I've got dry skin.


I've also noticed that my skin is clearing up. I used to use Avon's bare minerals, which I also loved, but the bella pierre mineral make up feels so much lighter.Anyone tryed bella pierre cosmetics?
i have i use the foundation that they have and its is the best thing ever!!!!!


i highly recommend!!! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles