Monday, June 21, 2010

What brand of drugstore cosmetics should I get?

I will be going to buy new makeup from a drugstore like Walgreen's but I need to know what is the best makeup for me. I have acne mostly in my t-zone, which is getting really clear now and my forehead and nose are mainly the oily parts.





-I want a foundation that gives really good coverage, so you cannot see my acne/blemishes and it lasts for a very long time. Something that doesn't cause acne. Also, I would like a powder that follows along with the foundation.





-Also a nice blush that I can use to contour and give my face a glow.





Thanks :)What brand of drugstore cosmetics should I get?
i know avon make-up isnt found in the drugstore, but it is really easy to get. you can get a great blush (cream or powder) and a great foundation (foundation is their number 1 selling product) and for the powder to go with the foundation, you can get avon mineral powder (pressed or loose) and that will make you look really good, make your skin better, and help your acne. if you order from the following site, makeup will come straight to your door and its way better than you can get at wallgreens:





http://www.youravon.com/sericsonWhat brand of drugstore cosmetics should I get?
I love TruBlend by Covergirl for a drugstore foundation. It gives great coverage and isn't oily at all! Or you could use Maybelline New York's Mineral Power liquid foundation. It's really great and comes in so many different shades. The coverage is great and it stays on all day and it lasts a long time.
I really like Jane foundation.. Its cheap but it works great. Its even has 15SPF....
I have a mild case of acne and I have been using L'oreal True Match for about a year now. I used to use expensive department store brands, until someone told me about this product. It is oil free, and pretty much last all day. It also comes in a variety of shades which makes it easy to match your skin tone. The benefit of using this is that you don't need a powder. Plus, using powder and foundation together can clog your pores, and cause more acne. I'm assuming that you want the powder to minimize the sweat--try using oil blotting sheets--like ones from Clean %26amp; Clear.





L'oreal also has good quality blushes too. Just as good as the expensive stuff. Make sure you choose the right shade for the look you are trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles