Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting a job at MAC Cosmetics?

Ok so, I filled out and application with MAC a few weeks back (hey, that rhymes, lol!) and I spoke to the mananger twice. The first time I spoke with her she said that they were busy doing inventory and she didn't have time to look over any applications. She also asked me for my name, wrote down my information, and asked me to call her that next week. The next week came and I spoke with her again. She said that they just got done doing inventory, and that she'll call me in for an interview when she gets to looking at applications. Both conversations, I was very polite and it seemed like she like me. Now, should I call again or just wait it out??Getting a job at MAC Cosmetics?
wait it out:) do u have a portfolio..becuz they look for that to work there...are u a certified makeup artist?? any schooling for makeup if u do then u will most likely get it..if not then..i wouldnt put all my faith into getting that job:)Getting a job at MAC Cosmetics?
call...if you are persistent then they will know that you are serious about the job...dont be annoying but just be polite and ask if she has gotten the time to look at it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles