Monday, June 21, 2010

Are Neiman Marcus cosmetics high end, effective, and celebrity-used?

I want to get the most top notch cosmetics that I can, that also actually work. So I went into Neiman Marcus, and was introduced to La Mer, Natura Bisse, La Prairie, Re-vive, perricone, etc.





Are these products really top of the notch and effective and high end?





Do celebrities use them?





If I were to stick to only them, and use their creams, foundations, etc,





would that make me look as best as I'm going to look, even more so than Sephora/Mac, or other more lower end brands?Are Neiman Marcus cosmetics high end, effective, and celebrity-used?
you know... if you just went to a drugstore to by what you need .. it would be the exact same thing. just a different brand and an assload cheaper. and yeah stuff @ Sephora is pretty good.Are Neiman Marcus cosmetics high end, effective, and celebrity-used?
um i would stick with Mac/sephora. Nothing wrong with the fancy but I think there is no point wen they are just as good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles