Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does selling Beauti Control Cosmetics really pay off?

I have recently become a stay at home Mom to my two children whom are both under two years old. I have decided that it's not worth it to go back to my job right now, yet I still want to have a little money of my own. I use Beauti Control products and love them and I thought it would be fun to sell them. But I am just worried that I will invest money into this and it not pay off. What are some of the pros and cons of selling stuff like this? Would it be worth my time to even try it out?Does selling Beauti Control Cosmetics really pay off?
Hi! I am also a stay at home mom to my four month old baby boy. I love staying home with him because I don't miss a thing and I can be there for him when ever he needs me.





Although I don't know much about selling beauty products, I have heard some people make a pretty good income from selling Mary Kay. I looked into it, but I did not have much money to invest into buying the products. I've been researching a lot of jobs I can do from home, but most of them turned out to be a scam. I actually gave up and than one day I received an email from another stay at home mom who recommended checking out a really great, scam free, legit and FREE! work at home opportunity. If you are interested please feel free to email me for more information.Does selling Beauti Control Cosmetics really pay off?
I'm a stay at home mom for 2 young children my self and i've been selling oriflame and avon beauty products my self and it sure is paying off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles