Monday, June 21, 2010

How amazing is Lush cosmetics :O?

Hey, i was always a little cautious of going in the store. Thinking ';wow, it smells amazing but i mean why would you sell soap like a cake where you have to cut chunks off? Its just over rated';. I know ridiculous isn't it. But i really do know how amazing that place is now ive been in there!. I bought ';I should coco soap'; Which smells great, like coco-nutty yet soft, if you get me?, and its so pretty :) haha. a ';pop in the bath bubble bar'; Which smells lovely, very unique smell, and ';heavenly bodies butter-cream'; Which smells good enough to eat, and after just testing it on the back of my hand in the store today, about 5 hours ago my hand is soo soft!. Oh and I also bought a ';choccy egg bath bomb'; it being easter and all. And it smelt divine :D. Whats your favorite thing from lush? Just wondering as i;m bored and have been thinking about. I was very tempted to buy the ';Rock star soap'; any suggestions? Be nice to hear from you :).How amazing is Lush cosmetics :O?
I love Lush!





I've tried I Should Coco...it was nice, just really, really coconuty haha. Like, coconut flakes everywhere when you use it. Heavenly Bodies really is heavenly, it reminded me of dark chocolate w/ orange and it made me so soft. Try putting it in the fridge before you use it. I've also tried Rock Star soap, which i loved! It has a sort of vanilla-y scent that reminds me of the plastic McDonald's Happy Meal toys used to be made out of. Kind of strange, but it was nostalgic to me. Others don't like the plastic-like smell. It's really just up to personal preference.





I've tried over fifteen things from Lush, easily. I particularly love the Mange Too and Soft Coeur massage bars, Sea Vegetable soap, and the Ma bubble bar.How amazing is Lush cosmetics :O?
I really like the Vitamin C toner tab - I makes my skin look so healthy


and


Demon In The Dark Soap - MINTY (:








:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE that store. lol


if you like to take baths all the bath balls are amazing.


there is one that has pieces of roses in it and when it melts


they all float around and it is so relaxing, im not sure what it


is called though. there is also a soap called '; happy soap';


and it actaully has a smiley face in it. its so cute! lol.


tht store also makes great gifts, they already have everything


packaged and wrapped and i got my best friend a gift from


there and she loved it. hope i helped a little !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles