Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is MAC a good cosmetics line?

Is MAC a good cosmetics line? I need to get a foundation for my really fair skin tone and it is tricky trying to get something that matches. I see that they code thier foundations as NC or NW so maybe they will match me better? Also, are thier makeup colors and skincare any good? I just need the basics really, I have prescription skincare for my regular facial cleansing process. I only need a moisurizer and makeup remover as far as my skincare goes, and then for makeup I really need a good foundation that will blend into my skin....so far I have tried Lancome, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Estee Lauder, Bare Minerals, Mary Kay, Smashbox, Origins (foundation samples only not the rest of the line) need I go on? I am really fair and have a warm undertone to my skin. So when I get a foundation that is light enough normally the undertone is COOL and I get WASHED out! So do you think MAC would be good for me to try? Any makeup artists out there feel free to let me know too!Is MAC a good cosmetics line?
I absolutely love mac. I have very sensitive skin and its the best i have ever used, the coverage is great and its feels light on my skin not heavy. What i did was go into my local mac store and explain the look i wanted and the type of skin i have (i also dropped in i was looking to change my entire make up bag!), I was sat down and the makeup artist tried lots of different types of foundation to see what matched and made my skin look fresh and healthy. They also recommend other make up that would be good for your skin tone. I must have been in there for about an hour (i got slightly carried away! Free make over!), the guy in the shop was amazing, very knowledgeable and really helpful. I now buy all my make up in there. And if i cant afford to replace bits, i can usually find the product on eBay!! Good luckIs MAC a good cosmetics line?
Mac is a great cosmetic line.
I'm not a makeup artist but i tried most of those also i currently have Esta Lauder and i hate it. i only got it because the mall i went to didn't sell mac. i get so many complements when i wear mac and you can tell its good because even the gay guys can recognize it and tell you it looks good. anyway i will check out another mall and buy nothing but mac i highly suggest you try it out I'm sure you will love it no one can match your skin better than mac and with all the choices of other products I'm sure you will be satisfied - best of luck
yeah it's awesome
MAC is an awsome place to buy cosmetics, but one thing, its pricey. The shadows and glosses r just sooo pretty and r good for youre skin. But on the other hand they r pricey BUT last u a while. So i guess thats a yes. xD
totally!!!
I think they have some great products but some of their foundations made me breakout. They are very heavy and have great coverage!! I would only use Mac foundation at night or to get heavy coverage. There other products are good. Have you tried Bobbi brown? Love them! I find I use different things from different lines. Do what works for you!! Go to the store and get them to do your make up..have fun!!
yes, MAC is very good. its the stuff they use on runways, so its very bright and exaggerated, though. (i mean like the eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick) the foundation is awesome.
They are one of the best!!!!
yes mac is very good quality and is well know for there great cosmetic line and amazing quality
It's good quality make-up but it's on the pricey side. You may get the coverage you want but your skin won't be the ';best it can be';. I would try a mineral make-up. It gives you just as much coverage as a MAC foundation and it's good for your skin! Score!!! Hope I helped =)
its great
I am a professional makeup and hair stylist. MAC is a good product to try, but not really. You should try: Sheer Cover, Mineral Makeup (it works great)
MAC is a really good line, expensive but the quality is good, tyr going to your local ULTA.
Mac鈾?is probebly the best makeup brand along with Dior =] it's high quality and they take pride and effort into making there line. tottaly go for it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles