Thursday, December 3, 2009

Abotion and cosmetics?

when a women has abotion!


why do they put that poor baby in cosmetics???





can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease give a link 4this...





ALSO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO...





http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dQompldHyL鈥?/a>Abotion and cosmetics?
oh my god its disgusting.... its like wiping the remains of a murdered child across ur face. its evil. i would never have an abortion ever. and i think ill wear only tissue free make up from now on,. thank you for pointing this out !!!!Abotion and cosmetics?
Aborted babies in cosmetics, there is no way i believe that. Show me the proof. I watched your video - i'm against abortion but religion has nothing to do with it. Even if the womans has a right to choose what happens to her body abortion is still murder! Unborn babies should have equal rights to the mother.
I think you have been doing Ramadan too long. Go eat something because you are completely psychotic.
THIS IS TRUE


THIS IS TRUE


THIS IS TRUE





http://www.lifenews.com/nat2486.html
i watched the video - good video very enlightening!





HOWEVER this is an issue between a WOMEN AND GOD! no one else.





PLUS UR QUESTION HAS JACK TO DO WITH RAMADAN!
you shouldn't be on here a kid might have seen this
do they really put aborted babies in cosmetics? were is ur proof??? i mean come on if that where true there would be a lot of protesting across the nation!! I'm sorry but that don't make any sense! and I think alot of the companies could get sued for that its inhumaine....








Edit: yes abortion is haram, but it is also haram to make a statement without proof!!!








I am checking all the make up that I own and non of it says aborted babies wallah show ur proof that this is for real besides this video!!!








Edit. he may be a good muslim but everyone makes mistakes maybe he is wrong? I mean come on does it really make sense??? no country would alow that and if it where true they have to put that on the ingredient labels!








Edit: @Hello you are correct my mistake but why hasn't anyone made any protesting against that??? and it said the prodects that are made like this are made in China which don't suprise me at all!!!





and if they are putting that in the make up what is the science word that they are labeling it as in the ingredients??? they have to put that!!!








Edit: I agree but it still makes me wonder because if this is already known t here are people out there that would have made this become an issue on the news exspecially on the major news channels im sorry but I still find it hard to believe that the make up companies do that maybe the ones that are imported do that because in america the monitor this stuff and wouldnt alow it..





still don't make sense on why this hasnt been a big issue on the news already but then again China has labeled things as what they are not!! becuase if this is found out then these compaines are going to lose a lot of money so again why hasnt it been a big issue on the news?








Edit:@ hello, why did you delete your responses?








EDIT: I'm rude? what did I say that was rude, i was not rude in any way I was just stating facts if that is rude then sorry about that!
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles