Thursday, December 10, 2009

Animal Testing of Cosmetics?? What do they do?

So, for my persuasive essay in english class i chose to write about animal testing of cosmetics and why it SHOULD be banned. My three main arguments are: the fact that it is cruel and immoral, it can be inaccurate and the alternatives.





For my seccond paragraph I need to know exactly what they do to the poor innocent animals, which tests they preform, etc. I know that they do the draize test on bunnies but details would be helpful etc.





if you give me any links PLEASE make sure they DO NOT have images. I feel really terrible and it will make my stomach turn.





thanks for all the answers! :)Animal Testing of Cosmetics?? What do they do?
They rub it on sensitive areas of their body. Like spray hairspray in their eyes (and we all know that burns!), force them to ingest it, put it on their anus or inside their ears to see how it effects their skin.





Animal testing is useless for cosmetics because humans do not have the same skin or anything as animals. We will react differently.





Also, we do not put hairspray in our eyes or lipstick in our butts. Therefor making the studies obsolete.Animal Testing of Cosmetics?? What do they do?
Here I found i online
no one really knows what they do! and i agree with you 100% its horrible! MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE WHY THEY DO IT! that willl get you a good gade. i did an essay just like you! GOOD LUCK.
Succubus is very right.





Here is some other sites that have information:





- http://www.peta.org/actioncenter/testing鈥?/a>


- http://www.stopanimaltests.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles