Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question about NYX Cosmetics & ELF products?

I recently started being interested in the NYX brand but so far I haven't made any purchases. I really like the ';Irises'; color single eyeshadow and I was wondering if one of the colors of the ';Aquamarine'; trio was almost exactly the same to it (I can't really tell on my computer screen and the dozens of different videos on Youtube because their qualities are all different).





I've heard that the singles are more pigmented than the trios. Can someone who's had experience with both the singles and the trios from NYX let me know their opinions? Which would be a better buy and even if the trios have less color payoff, is the quality total crap or decent?





And if you have any input on their other products, I'd appreciate that as well.





As for the ELF products, what's good and what's not worth buying (if you aren't familiar with the brand, all of their products are $1 and the make cosmetics, tools, etc). I'm especially interested in their makeup brushes.





Thanks! =DQuestion about NYX Cosmetics %26amp; ELF products?
Honestly I wouldn't buy their makeup brushes... Loew-Cornell brushes you can buy at Michaels or any craft store that have the ';look of MAC brushes'; but longer stem are better to buy!! Michael's has them for sale right now... http://www.michaels.com/





Stick with NYX cosmetics because of the pigmentation of the colors... ELF products are a good price (found eyeshadows and lip glosses for 0.29 cents at Big Lots).... but the quality isn't as good as NYX.





You are better using NYX products especially the Aquamarine trio...





Good luck!Question about NYX Cosmetics %26amp; ELF products?
ELF's brushes are soo GOOD they are worth it..well not the smudge brush and the





NYX i love them..I have there eyeshadow and fake eyelashes but go to like hair stores they are cheaper like i have 2 trios (cotton candy and another one) and they was like 2 dollars each they are awesome i have one single it was a 1.50 it was ok





they are high pigmented

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles