Thursday, December 3, 2009

MICA BELLA COSMETICS ?

Has anyone heard about this make up company? are they good. I want something that will last and cover up, but i don't want to get gypped..I got a demo at the mall today, please let me know ??? I recently went to mac and bought a liquid foundation...they told me that mac was bad for your face and that it makes acne scars, is this true? I was thinking about returning the liquid foundation..will they take it back? i never used it, and it's still in the box...any answers will be appreciated :) thanks!!!MICA BELLA COSMETICS ?
i heard of it i have a blush from them.. how is mac bad for your face? as long as you wash the makeup off before u go to bed and use a toner every now and then you should be fine, unless your prone to breaking out.. i guess.. if your prone to acne and stuff ANY makeup you use will make u subsetiple to breaking out again. Wash your face often and wash it EVERY time u remove ur makeup.. with neutrogena facial cleansing they have ones that are specifically fore acne





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl6hNj1uO鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles