Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which is the worst brand of cosmetics or worst cosmetic product that u have ever tried??

Well, it's only the worst for me because I must be too retarded to get it right, but definitely liquid eyeliner! I don't know if my hands are just too shaky or what, but I always end up looking like a crackwhore when I try to put that stuff on! LMAO! :o)Which is the worst brand of cosmetics or worst cosmetic product that u have ever tried??
Wet n' Wild lipsticks, which feel and taste like wax.Which is the worst brand of cosmetics or worst cosmetic product that u have ever tried??
sum products of lakme and almost all the products of colorbar
Anything with an oil base makes me break out.
i suggest Artistry everybody.%26amp; i also use
The worst one is that which is a duplicate of any popular brand with same name and look. I don't use such items. better to prefer a different brand of cheaper price but never compromise with the quality.
Mary Kay it is supposed to be better than the drugstore brands but NOT. I was used to wearing higher end stuff and thought I could a better deal on the same quality products. I ended up throwing it all away. Then had to deal with idiots that kept calling and trying to sign me up to sell that garbage to other women. Just left a bad taste in my mouth all the way around.
asda price lol =D
bobbi brown lip gloss and lip stick, I know bobbi brown is like really goo, but their lip color is really dry and sticky
Garnier
thank gosh i have never used bad cosmetics.
vaseline lip gel
it surely is lakme i tried the souffle it sucks!!!!!
I think I've been pretty lucky throughout my entire cosmetic experience.


Only a few products have irked me..


Like...


that stupid sally hansen leg crap...that's suppose to make it look tanner.


When I was spraying it on, it got on everything else...and stained EVERYTHING else....plus...it took like....2 weeks to get it completely out of my pores. It looked like I had dipped my legs in butterscotch.
well I use slot of almay products, and I was surprised to hate the lipcolor, that made me feel dry and sticky. Ick, but I think the all time worst was probably Jane brand concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles