Thursday, December 3, 2009

Favourite MAC (Cosmetics) Products ??

I have to get my make up done for prom in June, and i've booked an appointment at MAC. I've never once stepped foot in MAC so i don't really know what i'm going to buy that'll total $55.. haha





So i just wanted to know, what's MAC most known for, what do you love MAC for, and what would you recommend me getting from MAC?





My skin tone is light brown, i'm indian.. and i'm no expert when it comes to applying make-up.. one more question, does MAC have lip plumpers?








thanksssssss !Favourite MAC (Cosmetics) Products ??
My favorite thing about MAC is that they have so many glorious colors, so when I'm looking for something bright and/or dramatic, that's where I'll go. They've got so many shades of eyeshadows and liners.Favourite MAC (Cosmetics) Products ??
My favorite Mac Cosmetics is


Mac Studio Fix SPF15 Foundation.


It covers great!


Also another one I like is Mac Beauty Powder Blush.
i really liked a mascara i bought from there. it was as cheap as a drug store brand but looks much better and less clumpy than any drug store brand. my friends really like there eyeshadows i've never tried them but theres alot in those things for 16.00.
i would say fix+


its like 18 dollars





its basically vitamin water for your face


i love it, it also keeps you makeup looking fresh


you just spray it on through the day





ITS AMAZNG!!





would be great to bring to prom cause if your dancing and stuff might get a little sweaty and it will just perk you right back up.
macs expensive jsyk.





it's like $13-15 for one thing of eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles