Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question about MAC Cosmetics' line Fafi?

hi, to any of you mac junkies out there, do you know if mac's fafi will appear in department stores as well on the 13th? because i have a giftcard to bloomingdales and i really would love to use it there ! and then get some more.Question about MAC Cosmetics' line Fafi?
Hey hun,


Im not 2 sure when it will drop in stores but I know they will be having a big mac event in bloomingdales on the 22nd and 23rd of Feb in NYC.


I know this because I will be one of the Fafi models! I can't wait, its gonna be really fun you should swing by.Question about MAC Cosmetics' line Fafi?
I dunno, but my cousin works at MAC in Las Vegas, and i know how expensive it is there. (150+ for an appointment)
im sure you could find out on their website.
Hi! MAC for Fafi will be out at all MAC stores on Feb. 7, but chain stores such as Macy's, Bloomingdales, etc might not be that date. It might be a few days to a week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles