Thursday, December 10, 2009

Frustrated with MAC cosmetics! :P?

okay, i'm having the HARDEST time finding a foundation thats right for my skin!!


i'm on my fourth time going back and trying out different things. so far i've tried the Select and Studio Fix and both have been WAYYY to cakey for me. Now, i've heard and read great things about the Studio Sculpt Foundation, and i'm guessing because its a gel base that it will do me good.





My skin is:


- Blochy and red in my cheeks, nose and chin


- blemishes on my chin and forehead ( only a little bit)


- i'm using acne washes to clear my forehead up so around the edges of my nose and in between my eye brows and around that area is dry.





will studio sculpt foundation be a good match for my skin??!! please please PLEASE help me someone!! :P thanks soo much! :)Frustrated with MAC cosmetics! :P?
i used to work at mac and i use that foundation all the time but if you have acne its best not to use it you may want to try thier pressed powder which doesnt clogg pores and some are for oily skin that sucks up the oli from your skin which oli cause acne so that will help anymore questions about makeup email me at beachgirl11015@yahoo.com i study makeup toFrustrated with MAC cosmetics! :P?
MAC was first used as stage make up, gives you great coverage but VERY heavy, You should only keep it for special occasions.





i have the same type of skin as you and i use Revlon colourstay, its has the good coverage of MAC but is lighter, just remember to take it off every night
If you are worried about foundation being cakey, then I say stay away form Studio Sculpt. I recommend either Revlon ColorStay for Oily skin (low end) or MakeUp For Ever HD Foundation (HIgh end).
if you dont want it cakey


youre supposed to warm it up on your hands...


and you should really throw out your brush/clean it just in case of germs


moisterize your face after your wash your face girl.


try samples at the mall
If you have acne it's best not to use Mac. Try a mineral foundation.
It took me forever to figure out my skin too! I ended up going to the westminister mall and all you do is ask for what color your skin foundation should be and they will put you in that chair and give you a little makeover. As she's doing it you'll pick up on the technique, like I never used the right brushes or even the right amount until I went there and they showed me everything. The same stuff I was using now works perfectly, I just wasn't using it right at first... She even kept me on the same color which I always thought was too dark on me but after she did it, it looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles