Thursday, December 10, 2009

Learning about the Cosmetics and Beauty Industry???

I would like to eventually be an exec in marketing in the cosmetics/beauty industry. I received my Bachelor's degree this past June and in a couple years I'll be back in school getting my MBA.





In the meantime, What advice can anyone give me? How/where do I learn about the beauty industry? I was entertaining the thought of going to FIDM for their Beauty Industry Merchandise and Marketing program (Professional Designation), but am wondering if it will even be worth the time and money. Is there a cheaper alternative to learn about the industry? Or any alternative schools or programs? I live in Orange County, CA. Thanks all!Learning about the Cosmetics and Beauty Industry???
How does this relate to the Special Education of Students with Disabilities? How can we help you with disability information? What country was your question intended for? Are these classes just for students with disabilities? You may wish to post in another section, such as cosmetics, business, or higher education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles