Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you take cosmetics in hand luggage?

i have a flight early tomorrow moring, and have been wonering if my hand luggage will be okay. i know the normal rules of ';no liquid over 100mls, nosharp objects'; but i read that you cannot take cosmetics in your hand luggage. i only have my makeup bag. i also have over the counter diet pills (which i would prefer to keep hidden from my parents) and caffine pills, am i allowed these or will the take hem or ask me about them?


thanks xCan you take cosmetics in hand luggage?
The pill are questionable. But I would not bring on any liquid type product. I fly every year and mascara will get you kicked off a plane! So I think that would be a no on the glue too. But (non liquid) eye shadows, and powder foundation are allowed.Can you take cosmetics in hand luggage?
I'm pretty sure that the pills are only allowed if they have the name of the doctor and everything on it(like the prescription bottles) and you can bring all dry make-up(i.e blush, eye shadow) as long as it is not liquid.(ie mascara) They confiscated my mascara one year so put those in your luggage to be loaded on OR you can put it all in a little clear baggie they will give you in security, as long as its under 100 mls.


Same with the glue.
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles