Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help! BENEFIT COSMETICS USERS PLEASE!?

are these items good? (all from benefit)





creaseless cream shadow/liner (in birthday suit %26amp; carte blanche)


ooh la lift


lip plump


high beam


moon beam


hoola bronzer


gilded highlighting pencil in tequila





im kinda goin for the california-tan-summer look.


links to the items:





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>Help! BENEFIT COSMETICS USERS PLEASE!?
I'm a huge Benefit fan %26amp; use all of the products you list above. I know Benefit can be a little pricey compared to other brands, but they are very high quality %26amp; the packaging is to die for.





Creasless cream shadows:


These are fab! They last all day %26amp; never fade. Using the Talent Brush, they go on really evenly %26amp; give a beautiful soft sheen. I use RSVP over my lip %26amp; just up over my crease, then Get Figgy in the outer sockets, Tattle Tale on the brow bone %26amp; I use Skinny Jeans as a liner, the shade is much more flattering than black.





Ooh la lift


I bought this ages ago but never really used it. I don't really have putty eyes, so I can't say whether it works well or not. If you have puffy eyes its probably worh trying it out though.





Lip plump


I like the lip plump simply because its a great lip primer %26amp; fills in any lines %26amp; wearing it definitely makes your lipstick color last longer. To be honest, it doesn't really plump (I've yet to find a product that really does) but get it anyways, cos as I said its a great primer.





High beam


I love High beam. I dot it along my cheek bone after everything else is applied %26amp; it does a great job of highlighting. Another good trick is to use it under your eyes, over your under-eye concealer cos its light-reflecting %26amp; will help hide under-eye dark circles.





Moon beam


I got this but ended up selling it off on ebay, because it wasn;t my shade. High ebam %26amp; moon beam are the same think - only the shade is different. High beam is soft pale pink %26amp; moon beam is golden peachy-pink, so my advice would be don'tbuy both - just pick one to suit your complexion. I'm fair skinned with dark blonde hair %26amp; I use high beam. I think Moon beam with be lovely on a darker haired/skin tones person.





Hoola bronzer


Can't live without this! A must-have in my opinion. A girl always needs a bit of bronze somewhere %26amp; this has a great shade.





Gilded highlighting pencil in tequila


I don't use this - purely because the shade would be awful on me. For highlighing under my brows I use the high brow pencil, but you could equally blend in your high beam or as I sometimes do, use your tattle tale creasless cream shadow. I absolutely love the Eye Bright pencil though, I run it along the inner of my lower eye %26amp; its fab.





Hope ive been of some help.





Oh...when you order online, Benefit send you loads of free samples too.Help! BENEFIT COSMETICS USERS PLEASE!?
I like moon and high beam. moon is more subtle than high beam, high beam is more pinkish.
I tried these products once before, not all of them, but some. The bronzer turned me a yellowy orange color and highlighting pen didn't blend well on my skin. The cream shadow- liner kind of went flakey on me, but I liked the lip plump. u should really try better highlighting and bronzing powders that are more specific to your skin tone. And even maybe try a gradual tanner. I just switched about a year ago to Mary Kay perminately and they are coming out with a new line of mineral make up which includes bronzers and highlighters. Try that. www.MaryKay.com If you are in the Fresno CA area email Susannah_S@marykay.com and she will most likely give u a discount on ur 1st purchase.
High beam and moon beam don't really do anything to your face at all... they're a waste of money.


The Hoola bronzer is a nice product, it's not too obvious but it definitely works!
OMG YES YES YES!


i am also going for a summer look, and the nude lip plump works GREAT. it goes on easily and lasts FOREVER. the hoola bronzer is awesome, too. it gives you a nice glow without looking orange!





hope this helped





xox
I LOVE BENEFIT !


anywayss,.





high beam is really good, it gives a very soft, ';dewy'; look.


all of benefit's shadows are good quality, i haven't tried those specific shades but the ones i have are good.


ooh la lift is okay, it doesn't do exactly as claimed but it brightens up the eye area and mostly makes your eyes look a little bigger.


i haven't tried the hoola bronzer yet.


i also haven't tried the highlighting pencil, but i really love the ';miss popularity'; highlighter from benefit.


thrrrob makes a GREAT blush. It's my favourite blush ever.( not even kidding . )
i love high beam but moon beam not so much. get that and the hoola bronzer and gilded eye pencil(luvluvLUV it)
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles