Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makeup Removal??? Mac Cosmetics?? 2 questions! Thanks!!!???

Merry Christmas everyone!





I have two questions, and want to thank you for reading!





1) My cleanser doesn't remove all of my makeup (I used a very strong astringent afterward, even though I normally hate it, and the cottonball was covered with my makeup). I reallly like this cleanser because it is gentle for my sensitive skin and hasn't broken me out. SHould I use some kind of makeup removal pad before I wash my face? Any other tips?





2) I have a 25$ gift certificate to MAC and I normally don't use their products because it is way to heavy. Which products do you reccommend? I definetly want to try the Fibre something mascara, but any other amazing products?





Thanks!Makeup Removal??? Mac Cosmetics?? 2 questions! Thanks!!!???
Hi! I hate when my make up doesnt all come off. I've found out that its the #1 way to make my skin break out. I currently use Cetaphil face wash (from your corner drugstore). Its very gentle, and leaves a light moisture on your face. If you dont want the moisture you can try this face wash by Fresh, called Soy Make-Up Remover. This stuff is amazing. It's expensive ($38) for my taste so I've stopped using it, but it changed my skin for the better. You can get it online or at Sephora. I like both of these face washes because they get ALL the make up off.


If you aren't interested in changing your face wash - then I would use the rest of your MAC gift certificate to buy a make up remover. That would do the trick. It just adds an extra step to your routine - and I always try to avoid that.


p.s. Be sure to try MAC Plush Lash Mascara also! Also, if your astringent is really that strong - it could be your dead skin cells - unless its clearly a make-up color!





***MAC has a make-up remover wipe thats $16 bucks. It works well. They also have one for sensitive skin if thats more along the lines of what you need.Makeup Removal??? Mac Cosmetics?? 2 questions! Thanks!!!???
you probably don't need a makeup remover except for eye makeup. i would take the eyemakeup off first. wet your face and hands, add a decent amount of cleanser to your hands and work into a lather. work the lather into your face for atleast 30-45 seconds. rinse your hands and while they are still wet work the lather into your face again. use small circles and the pads of your fingers. then use a clean wet washcloth to remove the cleanser. if that doesn't take off your makeup then you may want to switch makeup. anything oil based will be harder to take off.
Hey, my makeup remover if great, lol.. its ';baby oil'; but it really works. i heard that alot of celeb and model's are using it too. cuz almost everything disappear after one sweep. but if u got acne problem you shouldn't use it.. cuz if u don't use soap it probably wont be good for your skin (alot of acne) but i dont have this problem so it works really good on me (:
this works every time


wash your face with some light soap


get a wet cotton ball and take all the excess make up off


then dry it and take some lotion preferably face lotion/moisturizer and put it on a q-tip. then just take it off. the lotion is really good for your skin and takes the makeup off so easily/gently . i discovered it a long time ago and now it's in all these magazines. try it.





they do have heavy products but try their mac lipglass. this lipgloss stays on for along time with a large variety of colors. mac has really nice lip products and you should look at the lipstick too. its definately worth it. if you don't want eyeshadow or any other';heavy'; makeup products buy their brushes which are good quality and it makes applying your makeup easier too





hope this helps








hope this helps
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles