Thursday, December 3, 2009

I sell cosmetics door to door a woman applied to buy it. I think she wrote down the wrong number on the card?

I do door to door sales. I get commission for every application I get.can't remember what card she used to buy through direct debit which she wrote down on the application form. this was last week. she wrote down the last 8 big digits written in the middle of the card instead of the small number that's found on the bottom of the card, which I didn't realise. I thought that the last 8 digits were the account number because I go with HSBC and my account number is in the middle. I can't remember what card she was with. I don't think it's HSBC. She doesn't get the cosmetics until october and her money won't be taken out of the account until then. Another woman applied to buy but she wrote the small digits on the bottom of her card. i remember her one was barclays. I didn't do fraud on purpose as my manager said that if they write down a different card number, it's fraud. bank cards should be the same cos HSBC has small numbers printed at the bottom of their card, but it's not the account number. shall I let my manager know? what if he says why did you leave it until now.I sell cosmetics door to door a woman applied to buy it. I think she wrote down the wrong number on the card?
Your manager was talking about people using a different number on purpose, I think. This was an accident and the only affect it's going to have is that the direct debit won't work.





I think you should go back to the person who applied and ask them to fill in a new form using the correct number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles