Thursday, December 10, 2009

For ppl in cosmetics/fragrances at dept. stores!!?

If you work in the cosmetic areas or fragrance areas of a dept. store (I work for Macy's in a smaller city) what kinds of ';spiffs'; do you get?





ie: we used to be able to get tester bottles of perfume and new employees got to try skin care so they got certain testers to try at home. Now that we have turned over to a new district, we arent allowed to even take home SAMPLES! I think it is so unfair and since we work there I think we should be able to at least try the products we sell and get to have contests etc. that have prizes like all the testers we have!





When we get rid of the testers, we have to give them to our Lost Prevention MNGR. and he breaks them and disposes of the substance in a big tub. UNFAIR!!!





Tell me what you think, what do you guys get to do...ETC! Sorry if I can't explain well. :)For ppl in cosmetics/fragrances at dept. stores!!?
I work at a small Macy's and we still get things if the manager and loss prevention signs them out. I guess I can look forward to that ending soon.For ppl in cosmetics/fragrances at dept. stores!!?
Yeah, it sucks. All we have left is Gratis. I miss the good ol days.
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles