Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lead In Cosmetics...Which Are Safe?

I just found out that Burt's Bees ';shimmer merlot'; was tested positive for lead deposits (safecosmetics.com). This has me worrried because I use only hypo-allergenic cosmetics like Physician's Formula or Almay. I have extremely sensitves eyes and skin so I can not get too glamorous with the make-up. Does any one know of any other ';safe'; cosmetics and ones that are not? According to the site, the biggest offender seems to be L'Oreal. One was even Christian Dior which is supposed to be high end.....Lead In Cosmetics...Which Are Safe?
I have extremely sensitive and acne-prone skin (possibly the worste skin to shop for), my skin is so sensitive that even bareminerals turned my entire face red, blotchy, and broke me out!!!! But since I have been using Clinique, Almay, and Physician's Formula I have not had better looking and feeling skin!!!!


All of these are safe (from what I have read) and they all have great selections of products. The thing I love about Clinique is when I want to get glamorous or go to a party they have the perfect colors for it that won't irritate!!!! Try some CLinique and I know you and your skin will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles