Thursday, December 3, 2009

Red Earth cosmetics help!?

I bought a Red Earth foundation stick in an Esprit outlet a few years ago when I was away on holidays! I finished that quickly and have used a Mac foundation (Studio Tech) since then! But I havn't really liked my Mac foundation recently and decided to try find the Red Earth foundation stick which I loved! Esprit no longer seem to stock Red Earth and there aren't even any foundation sticks on the Red Earth website! I presume they don't make foundation sticks anymore... So does anyone know where or what website I could find one? It's a basic silver tube that says foundation stick and a number 1 on the base!





Thanks to anyone who can help!Red Earth cosmetics help!?
Don't you hate it when they stop making a good thing?


I couldn't find what you're looking for, and chances are if it is discontinued and you do find it, it may be out of date.





Have you thought about trying their other products? Since you liked the stick so much, maybe you'd like their other products too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles