Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you bought cosmetics from an Israeli spy? Should America be concerned?

While white old man are complaining at town hall meetings, Israel Defense Force (IDF) are conducting paramilitary training at the Catskills camp.





The camp once belonged to the Jewish Defense League (JDL), a designated terrorist organization in the United States.


Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman was once a follower of Rabbi Meir Kahane, the founder of the JDL and the outlawed racist Kach Party in Israel. Many Kahanists openly celebrated the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995.





The dancing Israelis were celebrating on 9/11 as the buildings burned and when they were picked up by the FBI, they said they'd been ';tracking the Arab terrorists, gave them money';, etc. But the FBI let them leave.





What are these Israeli spies doing this time?Have you bought cosmetics from an Israeli spy? Should America be concerned?
Oh, you are blaming the Jews once again. Why do you people do that? I mean you talk about things, but then you cannot back yourself up by giving any sources. I think it was the other way around that the radical Islamists were dancing around on 9/11. You have your facts all wrong my deary. Do yourself a favor, tell the truth next time!Have you bought cosmetics from an Israeli spy? Should America be concerned?
I agree with you because the tires on my car stopped spinning around and I'm sure it was the Jews who put lipstick on my windshield. How often do your doctors let you use the computer? My nurse lets me on for an hour a day.Cheeseburger's are good for a cold.
That's what Ziva David is doing now! She's an Avon representative. Get real. ';....................tracking the Arab terrorists, gave them money, etc.';


Once again, get real.
the door to the cage is unlocked again.
And I thought I have seen it all.
blaa just another nut case rant. take your pills and bug some one els

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles