Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does BeneFit Cosmetics test on animals or not??

I emailed BeneFit Cosmetics a few times about their stance about animal testing and twice they avoided answering my questions directly.





They said they don't test their ';finished products'; on animals.





In the third email they finally answered my question about what their ';unfinished products'; are. They said that their finished products are ones that are ready to go to market, while unfinished products are products that they are still formulating.





So to me that sounds like all of the products that they make DO GET TESTED on animals before they are put on the shelf!





I am now angry as I see their web site states they do not test on animals, period.





Does anyone have more info on this?Does BeneFit Cosmetics test on animals or not??
I'm not sure but here's a list of companies that DONT test on animals and benefit isnt on there .





http://www.caringconsumer.com/pdfs/compa鈥?/a>





If you are wondering about any other companies in the future, you can use this search database.





http://www.navs.org/site/PageServer?page鈥?/a>





Sorry i couldnt find a direct answer.Does BeneFit Cosmetics test on animals or not??
dang it! i was wondering the same thing this morning when i put on my makeup. its the only makeup i use and i LOVE it, but i'm TOTALLYYYYYYY against animal testing.





:( Report Abuse

That third email sounds suspcious. Keep me posted.
Benefit does not test on animals


I have the book ';Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me'; and Paula Begoun says they do not test on animal in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles