Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i make my own cosmetics and cosmetics line?

How do i make my own cosmetics and cosmetics line?


i've been searching around and i can't not find a place where i can buy wholesale supplies to make cosmetics. I want to make my own line of cosmetics but i don't know where and how to start it.





I don't want to make it become a big shot company but i just want to have a small business of my own selling my own cosmetic line.





When i register to become a whole sale buyer on a website, it asks for my company name. Well, i don't even have a company. How would i answer that if i just want to make it in my own home?!How do i make my own cosmetics and cosmetics line?
small firms have to do 99% of the things a big company has to do


to stay alive, fyi!





what you don't have to do is hire lots of people,


put millions of $ into advertising, etc.





start with a business plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles