Thursday, December 3, 2009

About MAC Cosmetics, and the eye shadow Quads?

Recently I went to a MAC store and because they were out of the regular eye shadow, ';Stars and Rockets';, the MAC girl had sold me a Quad to fill with the eye shadow magnetic pans.


My question is, if I go to a different MAC store (I bought this on vacation) will the MAC workers give me a hard time just buying the magnetic pans to fill my Quad with because I am not a MAC PRO member?


Has anyone had experience with just buying the magnetic eye shadow pans for any of the Quads?





Thank you.About MAC Cosmetics, and the eye shadow Quads?
No... The artists at a different store or counter shouldn't give you a hard time when buying just the single eyeshadow. Just tell them you have an eyeshadow quad and want just the single eyeshadow to put in there.





I love the quad bads. They're only $11 as opposed to the usual $14.50. They are SO convenient, but sometimes they break when in the quad, especially if you accidently drop it or it's in your bag knocking around with other items.





I'm not a member of MAC Pro and they just give me the single depotted shadow there.





Good luck!About MAC Cosmetics, and the eye shadow Quads?
You can depot the eyeshadows you buy, or CALL MACPRO to order, you don't get a discount,but you can still order. No big deal. If you need directions to depot, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles