Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dead Sea Lotions, Cosmetics, Nail Treatments, Etc. What's Your Take?

I see the kiosks at the mall: The Israeli vendors pushing their ';natural'; hair, skin, and nail products, allegedly made with dead sea salts, and free of chemicals, etc. Are these products worth the price? Some of them seem expensive. Yesterday I let one of the sales girls use that miracle nail buffer on my nails, and they seemed all shiny and nice. But I wonder if that buffing does damage, or if it is actually good. Anyone have any experience with these natural dead sea cosmetics? Any feedback, positive or negative, would be appreciated.Dead Sea Lotions, Cosmetics, Nail Treatments, Etc. What's Your Take?
Buffing is fine, it's not going to damage your nails. What worries me is whatever is in their lotions that they're not disclosing. I had a horrible reaction to their lotion and broke out in hives all over my entire body. It took over a week to clear up (close to two actually). They swear that their product is all natural, but I can use other brands with sea salts and I'm fine.Dead Sea Lotions, Cosmetics, Nail Treatments, Etc. What's Your Take?
Buffing has nice effects, but it can thin out your nail if done more often than every 2 weeks. I'm not sure about the sea salts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles