Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clinique or MAC Cosmetics Need Help Deciding!?

I am a single mom and I am going back to work in order to support my daughters. My mom bought me a gift card for $150 for Macys and I wanted...no I NEED to get makeup for work! After having my twins I haven't bought makeup since 2006! I start working on the 5th of Feb and I have a makeover scheduled with the MAC counter, but I also saw the Clinique counter in the store as well. I am a busy mom, with not alot of time for complicated makeup/skincare routines but Clinique does not require an appointment for a makeover. Both lines also seem reasonably priced. Through your own personal experiance which do you think I should go with? I am also in my early 30's if that helps at all.Clinique or MAC Cosmetics Need Help Deciding!?
Clinique foundations are very irritating, despite their false advertising claims of being hypoallergenic. Their mascara makes my eyes burn and tear. I have to recommend MAC. The quality of their products is outstanding. If you don't have a lot of time but still want a full complement of makeup, you need an eyeliner, a mascara, a warm neutral pink blush, two or three lipsticks and a light to medium coverage foundation and possibly a concealer. I also recommend two makeup brushes, one for foundation and one for blush. MAC sells great brushes. That will eat up your 150 bucks.Clinique or MAC Cosmetics Need Help Deciding!?
it depends. Mac's more of the dramatic look, very sharp and edgy. Clinique's more subtle and more of a daytime makeup. i'm more of a Mac girl. i work at nights. They're both nice brands. it you're looking for a conservative look, then clinique's definetly for you. Check both out. the Mac counter's always busy. try both and see which you prefer. good luck!
Skincare stuff from Clinique are good.


I am not a big fan of either brand for makeup...But it seems MAC has a larger selection of eyeshadows and lipsticks...I am not very fond of Clinique's eyeshadows or lipsticks because of their colors and they way it looks on the skin...So maybe you should try MAC if you are only looking for makeup!
I love clinique, but haven't had much experience with MAC! Though, I hear it is fabulous! I would go with MAC because it is more of a makeup (etc.) line to me whereas when I think of Clinique I also think of their toners and creams! Or mix and match~ hahah


Hope I helped %26amp; good luck with your job :)
Hey there! I just had this debate with a friend of mine. I tried both. I bought the MAC foundation in Studio Fix ..i liked it but I bought clinique super fit and it is by far better! Hope I helped.
clinique doesnt give that much coverage.


mac has a lot more variety and can conceal anything.
If you only need make up, go with MAC. If you need skincare too, Clinique is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles