Thursday, December 10, 2009

Foundation or Concealer?[cosmetics]?

I'm 13 years old, I use a little bit of eyeliner sometimes, and a tiny bit of lipgloss. I'm thinking about using Foundation or Concealer. Which one should I use which would be most appropriate for a 13 year old?


I don't want to overload on this, and I just need tips. But anyways, should I even be using Foundation and/or Concealer? I'm probably only going to use it to cover up blemishes[my face is kinda blotchy too].


Help?Foundation or Concealer?[cosmetics]?
Powder usually looks really flaky so I wouldn't recommend it!Use a moisturizing foundation, or else it'll just dry out your face. The Rimmel foundation with the pink cap gives you a great glow and doesn't look chalky.





Just remember to wash it off with a mild soap at night so you dont break out!





And PLEASE choose a shade that doesn't make it look like you're wearing a mask! Always test it out first! =)Foundation or Concealer?[cosmetics]?
i think you should use a light foundation. Dont use concealer because if your wanting to use it to cover up blemishes you will end up with a uneven complextion which is different shades.





i would reccomend you try this foundation for your agehttp://www.lorealparis.co.uk/minisites/m鈥?/a>
please dont start using either yet,


your faaar too young it will ruin your skin, i started wearing it whenn i was about your age and my skin just got clogged up and ruined, and i really didnt need to wear it when i started now i have to!


if u really gottar use one, then go with a light concealer and only dab it where its blotchy not all over. x
Just use a light concealer on your blotchier spots. But make sure you wash your face before putting it on and to take it off before you go to bed, otherwise your skin will get irritated and you'll probably find yourself with some acne.
you should be wearing makeup but if your going to use foundation try applying smaller portions cuz it just irritates your skin more and did you know foundation wrinkles your skin faster! go look at my pics my skin looks that way and i dont wear foundation!!
I would use a mineral powder foundation (Physician's Formula is great, sold at drug stores) and a light concealer for any time you need to cover up blemishes (Physician's Formula or Neutrogena make good ones).
use powder, much less harsh
ok well concealor is just that it is to conceal things you wanf hidden such a dark circles or a zit. foundatiion is to give the skin an all over even tone. they are not the same at all. you put concealor on first to hide things then i would brush on a very light coating of mineral powder foundation. not liquid to heavy! a simple rose blush on apples of cheeks a little light gloss and simple eyes such as a light dusting of a shimmery pink eyeshadow and very light mascara. be young a little goes a long way don't over do it! it looks like your trying to hard that way. I hope this helps. Good Luck pretty!!!
I am 15 but I use foundation. I bought a concealer but I rarely use it. I only use a liquid cover up for big pimples that cannot be coverd up well by powders, so I don't use it all over my face. Use a powder, I was told that liquid based foundations can cause clogging of the pores(cosmotologist). I use concealer for scratches on my face because if you only use foundation it will look miscolored. I use my old powder and take a blush brush to apply it to my whole face giving it an even look and to take away the the redness on my cheeks. ***People always say use concealer before foundation. Don't! You put some foundation on, but not a lot, and then you apply your concealer and then add a light layer of foundation over that. The foundation gives the concealer something to hold on to. And always dab your concealer in. Don't rub it in.***
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles