Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can GOSH cosmetics be an alternative to mac?

in all products? mainly focusing on eyes..it's cheaper and i don't know if i can buy it instead of mac...





mac has a bigger collection of eyshadows, so i'll probably buy both...but should i buy more gosh eyeliners and eyeshadows than mac? is it worth it?





also, what do u think of:





covergirl eyeshadows


almay eyeliners


jesse's girl eye dush swatches


and for face: nars laguna bronzer and the nars blushes?Can GOSH cosmetics be an alternative to mac?
Hi there.. I love MAC, and I don't mind GOSH.. but I don't find them to be quite equal in quality. MAC is a little better, and I believe it's not tested on animals (you'd have to check for sure.. i imagine the website would have more information regarding that stuff).. plus you can go to a MAC counter, and they will try the product out on you to see if you like it. With the GOSH line, I do quite like the eyeliners- they are nice and creamy.. but I don't find the range of products to be as expansive, and I have a bit of a hard time finding all the shades I like. As well, there's not staff trained specifically for that line- more like staff with just a general knowledge of all the products sold at the store. (I found GOSH at Shoppers Drug Mart. If it's carried elsewhere, I don't know.. sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles