Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I still apply for MAC cosmetic even if I didn't go through schooling for it?

I heard MAC can train you and license you. I have some experience with makeup. Will they still consider me to be a potential candidate. I want to be a MAC makeup artist. I am very passionate about makeup. I applied once, but i never heard back from them :[, so I was too scared to apply again since I didn't have anything on my resume that showed that I have real experience. What should I do?Can I still apply for MAC cosmetic even if I didn't go through schooling for it?
Hmmm - why not ask one of the girls at the MAC cosmetic counter in the department store at the mall? They've always been SUPER friendly to me - and I'm betting they could tell you.





One of my friends works for another large company - but she didn't have any training - she just went to the store and applied for a job. When she got it - THEY trained her (sent her to school for that makeup line.)





It's be worth asking - the worst they could say is - we don't know, or go to school... right?Can I still apply for MAC cosmetic even if I didn't go through schooling for it?
You can APPLY, but I don't know about getting accepted because I wanted to also apply but the application said that you have to be PROFESSIONAL or something like that to be approved..but it doesn't hurt to try..
you should probably go to a beauty school.


im going to paul mitchell for makeup, im really passionate about it too, hah.


its sort of a pain though.
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles