Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are Mac cosmetics really that bad for ur skin as far as concealers and powders and so on?

I've heard so many good things about mac face makeup and so many bad things as well. I have oily, acne prone skin and I am tired of constantly blotting it with oil absorbing sheets. I am thinking about getting these products from the Mac counter but I need some feedback of ur experiences! I am getting:





Studio Fix powder foundation


Select Cover Up (for zits)


Blot powder ( to control shine and oil)


Maybe; the prep and prime: is it nessacary and does it work?


Thanks and tell me Everything!Are Mac cosmetics really that bad for ur skin as far as concealers and powders and so on?
I would say deffinatly get the prep and prime!





I've stopped getting breakouts because it covers my skin in a film that you can't see or feel and so stops all the products getting into your skin and causing spots.





It's a must have for me as i use it everyday.





For me the mineralise skinfinish natural is better than the studio fix powder because it's better for the skin.





The face and body foundation would also be good if you prefer liquid foundation.





I use them both and my skin stays matt all day.





Good luck and i hoped this helped you.Are Mac cosmetics really that bad for ur skin as far as concealers and powders and so on?
Different people have different skin types and chemistries on their skin. that is y they react differently. u have to try it out to conclude for yourself.


MAC does have very good products. I like the prep+prime (with SPF). it helps to control the shine REALLY well. my skin is matt the whole day. if i do not wear it, my skin will turn oily in 3 hours.


if u have oily skin like me, the studio fix liquid will work better for u as powder encourage oil secretion.


however, i feel that for foundations, clinque and estee lauder does better in terms of oil control. the best I have used so far are clinque superfit and estee lauder doublewear foundation. even chanel and dior can't beat that.


your MAC loose powder is fine.


try them out on your own. you know your skin best.
I wouldn't say they are horrible, because they do work out for some people. But if your skin reacts to some ingredients or is acne-prone, you might want to skip it. You can also check Makeupalley.com for some reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles