Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does MAC cosmetics have a yearly sale?

Okay so I don't use MAC currently but I've used their foundation and lipglass. Hate the lipglass but love the foundation. Anyways, I know that their brushes are excellent quality. My mom uses all MAC products and a while back, she got a brush set for the eyes. She got a few eyeshadow brushes, and eyeliner brush, and a couple other ones. And she said that every year (I think) MAC has a sale and she got that set of brushes for 50 dollars. She told me to save my money cause I should get it haha.





What I was wondering is, do they really have this sale she's telling me about? Has anyone ever heard of it?Does MAC cosmetics have a yearly sale?
Unfortunately, MAC does not have any sales. What your mom is talking about are the brush sets that run from 42-50 usd. They always have these sets during the holidays. Go to your nearest MAC store and find out when the release of their Hello Kitty collection is. There will be a brush set in that collection. You can get MAC for cheaper of you go to the CCO at the outlets, which sells past collection items and older items (whose packaging has been upgraded). You can also to Back to MAC, return any 6 empty MAC containers and get free lipstick or lipgloss.Does MAC cosmetics have a yearly sale?
I don't know if mac have a sale but what you can do is go to www.maccosmetics.com and sign in as a new customer and they will email you whenever they have promotions.....Thats what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles